A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
"Hands Off is the most original two-player party game I've seen in a long long time."
- M. Joshua Cauller, Plus 10 Damage
Hands Off! v1.1 (released on 2015-05-29) introduces two new arena types, the meddle system and more.
The gloves are off. The gauntlet is down. Hands Off! asks “How ambidextrous are you?" and then forces you to prove it.
Hand to hand, you and your opponent are locked in a never ending struggle* to get coloured pegs into their matching coloured holes. You could assume that achieving this wouldn't be difficult. That assumption would be incorrect.
Hands Off! will strain your brain. Three holes, three pegs, four hands (two each!) - that's a lot of things to keep your eyes glued to (literally or figuratively). You can team up with a friend and share your hands, offloading some of your brain strain and struggling with teamwork and cooperation instead.
*individual struggles do in-fact, end
- Compete with your friends in frantic multiplayer battles
- Use your hands (and your brain) in ways you're not used to
- Experience a wide variety of arena shapes, themes and behaviours (around 30 possible permutations!)
- Smack the Meddle buttons in each arena to mix up the gameplay (and your brains)
- Challenge a friend to a one-on-one peg-in-hole battle or play the party modes for 2-4 players (party modes coming in v1.2)
- Smack your opponent's hand to send their peg flying
- Smack the pegs to put an end to any potential point scoring
- Catch the peg you just sent flying or intercept your opponent's pass
- Throw pegs on the perfect curve to score from across the arena
- Use dummy throws, bounce pads and portals to trick your opponent
- Use the arena meddles at opportune times to gain the upper hand
Local multiplayer only. Controllers required.
Any controller with two thumbsticks and four shoulder buttons (anything similar to Xbox 360 or DualShock) should work.
Hands Off! appeared in Brisbane at the
2015 GO423 Symposium!
Hands Off! toured Australia as part of SK Games' Interstate Arcade.
Hands Off! went to AVCon in the Indie Games Room in July, 2015.
We welcome all feedback and constructive criticism - you can send it to:
i2ngames /at/ i2ngames /dot/ com
Purchases here will get a Steam key when we release there!
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $4.99 USD. You will get access to the following files: